Celebrating 20 Years
Since 1991, TheraCare has been one of the premier multi-service healthcare, rehabilitation,
developmental and educational organizations.
We are dedicated to providing high quality services, which are monitored regularly by our tenured Quality Assurance team.
TheraCare's Autism Program
TheraCare is a recognized leader in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children with Autism.
- Based on scientific principles and procedures.
- Comprehensive supervision model for ongoing clinical evaluation and management.
Academy for Young Minds
With the use of our own curriculum, Academy for Young Minds creates a program individualized to meet your child's needs based on interactions with you as a parent.
- Reciprocal Social Interactions
- Language and Communication
- Generalizing Learned Skills
Early Intervention* Services
Providing home/community-based services that focus on the opportunities that exist
within the family structure. TheraCare's Early Intervention* program includes:
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
Pre-School / School Age Services
CPSE/CSE is a program that provides services to children from 3-5 years of age, who have, or are at risk of having, a developmental disability.
- No cost to the family of eligible children
- Funded and regulated by the NYS Department of Health
Department of Education
Over the past 12 years, TheraCare has staffed hundreds of nurses, PT, OT and SLP
in elementary, junior high and high schools in all 5 boroughs of NYC.
Learn about the benefits to working in a school environment!